Saturday, February 5, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

I have decided to finally start a blog. I feel it has been a long time coming, because I am always so excited when another of my friends has started a blog and I can read about their different adventures and their insights on life. And each time, I think to myself: "I should really start my own blog." And now I actually am.

So... here goes nothing. I am not even sure what I want this blog to look like or be about, but I do know that I want it to be real, down-to-earth, moving, honest, inspiring, encouraging, and most of all, glorifying to God. I want my blog to reflect who I am and how God is shaping my heart and my life so that others may see the wonderful hope that he is and how he works in extraordinary ways in the lives of ordinary people.

No comments:

Post a Comment